Andy and Immy answer a listener’s questions about sex, dating, and whether or not you should have sex with a girl who has a boyfriend.
- Lots of these questions you’ll figure out yourself by talking to more girls and getting more experience.
- “Last Minute Resistance” often just means you weren’t clear enough and upfront enough that you wanted to have sex.
- If a girl is hesitant to have sex, just chill and back off a bit. Often she’ll warm up once she sees you’re not pushy.
- Empathise with her – ask her what her concerns are and work through them.
- Remember, if she’s half-naked in your bed, she wants to have sex with you. She’s just nervous/hesitant/worried/etc. It’s your job to help her have sex with you. You’re both working towards sex together.
- Making girls want you mostly comes from making yourself more attractive. Hit the gym, lose some fat, dress better, get a new haircut, wear a nice watch/necklace/rings/etc.
- Foreplay helps too – use my foreplay guide in the shownotes.
- “Same day lays” – Tinder, or bars, or parties are the easiest.
- Otherwise, try hitting on a girl in the morning. Grab a coffee with her, then hangout all day – spend the day together. Have a drink in the evening then invite her back to yours.
- Or go out on a Friday and Sat night and hit on girls on the street – find one who’s willing to grab a drink with you and then afterwards, invite her back to yours.
Run Towards Fear (it’s episode 6, not 3!!!!!!!!!):
The Solution to All Your Problems: Go Talk to More Girls:
My Foreplay Guide:
My Tinder Guide:
Why Losing Fat Matters Above All Else:
Want a question answered on the show? Send it to me here: