Struggling to keep yourself accountable with your goals? Do what Andy and Imogen do – use a weekly check-in to keep yourself on-task.
The questions Imogen and I ask each other every Sunday:
Questions to ask Andy:
- Look at where I’m at with money/my site/coaching
- What can Imogen do to help me on my mission?
- Talk about what I’m going to do to make progress in the following week.
- Talk about my future goal (eg pay all my bills from my coaching).
- Talk about how we get closer to that goal.
- Do I have a hopelessness and am I self sabotaging by thinking I can’t reach that goal?
- Am I holding back and not going all in ( eg. Enquiry emails I haven’t replied to, client work I haven’t done, taking too long?)
- Is there more I can do to go all in (marketing, posting on forums, writing next big content series rather than easy articles, etc).
- When was the last time I posted article on reddit to share them? (Needs to be at least once a week).
- What can I do to support Imogen this week with her goals?
Questions to ask Imogen:
- Have I been nice to myself this week? Talk about the positive / negative self talk that has come up this week.
- Have I practiced challenging my negative thoughts this week?
- How is my weight loss going?
- Is there a little change that I can make as the next step towards weight loss? Or am I making progress now?
- How did I feel about my art this week?
- What can I do next week to enjoy my art?
- What have been my successes this week? And for all of my goals what am I working towards next week?
Interview with David:
Want to contact me, or have your own questions you’d like me to cover on the podcast?