Day 6 of 365: Andy & his guest Imogen tackle fear the best way they know how; head-on.
- Run towards fear – don’t avoid it.
- The more you practice embracing fear, the easier it’ll become.
- Exposure therapy is pretty much the only way to overcome fear. You can do this gradually one step at a time, or jump straight into the deep end.
- Running towards fear sucks in the moment; but future you will thank you.
- When you feel the fear talking; yell out STOP. Then use the “3 2 1 GO” technique. Stop overthinking and just jump in there and do it.
My First Tattoo Story:
My Vasectomy Story:
Aiming High Means Falling Far:
Elon Musk on Fear:
Give Yourself Permission to Suck (my first article):
How I Beat my Approach Anxiety:
I Am Always Full of Doubt:
Comments by “Will” throwing himself into the fear: